With Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa Singapore being awarded Asia's number 1 hotel in Asia by TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Awards 2016, the hotel has launched a family fun package for the month of March, just in time for the school holidays. This is just one of the many fun things you can do in Singapore with kids.
Starting from S$475++ per room per night for stays from 5 to 31 March 2016 (excluding 24 to 27 March) kids stay, dine and play for free.
The Family Fun Package includes:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Pool View Room (maximum 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years)
- Sentosa Express tickets
- Buffet breakfast at Silver Shell Cafe
- Buffet dinner at Silver Shell Cafe inclusive of free-flowing soft drinks, chilled juices, house wine and beer
- Complimentary registration (full day) at the kids club (Cool Zone) and participation in activities around the resort organised for children aged 5 to 12
- Complimentary lunch and dinner for children registered with Cool Zone's full day programme
- 15% off a la carte treatments for adults at CHI, The Spa
- Use of water sports facilities daily (one hour)
- Three swings on The Flying Trapeze
For more enquiries and reservations, please call 6371 1088, email email@example.com or visit www.shangri-la.com/rasasentosa