Korea’s first ‘lifestyle hotel-plex’ Seoul Dragon City will open on 1 October 2017 in Seoul's Yongsan District. The area has become popular with foreign travellers who come for its shopping centres and nightlife. The project features four AccorHotels brands, 1,700 rooms, 11 restaurants and bars, 17 meeting rooms, two multi-function grand ballrooms, and a world first: four full floors of entertainment in a Sky Bridge suspended between two of the towers.
The distinct Sky Bridge concept will include some very unique food and beverage options including King's Vacation a lounge where guests can experience a European décor that reinterprets the royal vacation with an indoor miniature swimming pool, Skywalk, and performance stage. Also on the Sky Bridge will be a private beach club experience with Sky Beach.
With all of this nightlife and entertainment, party goers can opt to ride an elevator instead of a cab to their home away from home and choose from 1 of 4 AccorHotel brands ranging from luxury to economy, to cater to every demographic. These include:
- Grand Mercure Ambassador Seoul Yongsan designed for families and long-stay guests who enjoy an upscale lifestyle in a serviced residence, with 202 relaxing rooms featuring warm colours and locally inspired decorative motifs, prints, pictures and furniture.
- Novotel Suites Ambassador Seoul Yongsan ideal for long-stay business and leisure guests or those who like more space and flexibility, with 286 spacious modular suites featuring an ergonomic design for work and relaxation and non-partitioned space that can accommodate from one to four guests.
- Novotel Ambassador Seoul Yongsan for business and leisure guests seeking a comfortable and easy stay, with 621 large fully-appointed rooms with a simple, modern design, and non-partitioned space that is ideal for individual guests and families.
- ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Yongsan features 591 colourful and inspiring rooms with a bold personality, making it the choice for business and leisure groups, airline crews, families, friends, and frequent individual travellers who prefer all-inclusive rates.
Seoul Dragon City is strategically located in the centre of Seoul close to major business districts such as Yeouido and Gangnam, as well as commercial districts including Itaewon and Myeongdong. The complex is adjacent to malls and shopping centres, movie theatres, tourist attractions and embassies. It is 57km from Incheon International Airport and 22km from Gimpo International Airport.
Seoul Dragon City Grand Opening Promotions
To celebrate the spectacular opening, each of the four AccorHotels at Seoul Dragon City has launched a ‘Seoul Dragon City Amazing Opening Offer’ at www.accorhotels.com:
- Grand Mercure Ambassador Seoul Yongsan: 15% discount and a 30,000 KRW F&B voucher each night
- Novotel Suites Ambassador Seoul Yongsan: 15% discount and a 30,000 KRW F&B voucher each night
- Novotel Ambassador Seoul Yongsan: 15% discount and a 20,000 KRW F&B voucher each night
- Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Yongsan: Up to 30% discount inclusive of breakfast
Seoul Dragon City is located at 95 Cheongpa-ro 20-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 04372, Korea.